Autonotes on myself / Hero

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Autonotes on myself / Hero

Postby BoyleDrunson » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Hello Forum,

I'd like to see the collection of autonotes that is see for my villians just for myself.

I guess I want to know how I appear to my opponents. besides I think its a neat way to see if maybe I need to work on my ranges as to not become to predictable.

Is there any way to do this?

thanks in advance!

Regards,
Boyle
BoyleDrunson

Re: Autonotes on myself / Hero

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 am

By default NoteTracker is disabled for hero because it will generate a large number of notes (because you'll generally have more hands for yourself, and because all of your hole cards are known) but it is possible to enable this.
To do that go to the Status tab in NoteTracker and turn off the 'Do not take notes on the hero' option. Once you've turned that off the notes will need to be recreated so you need to select 'Purge all automatic notes' and click 'Purge'. Notes will be recreated in the background as you play (or you can click 'Run' on that tab to start it manually) and this will take some time if you have a large database - notes for latest hands are generated first.
WhiteRider

Re: Autonotes on myself / Hero

Postby BoyleDrunson » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:08 am

great, thanks!
BoyleDrunson

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker