Table Tracker not working on Pokerstars.. Still

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Table Tracker not working on Pokerstars.. Still

Postby EagleSevens » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:51 pm

TableTracker freezes after a few seconds, have seen multiple threads about this before with the same ' we are working on a fix for this problem, please fill out a support ticket' answer.. pretty frustrating as it was the only reason I paid for the Pokertracker software to begin with. Has there been any progress?? Is there a fix in the foreseeable future??.. and yes I have already done a support ticket.
EagleSevens

Re: Table Tracker not working on Pokerstars.. Still

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:03 am

We replied to your support ticket a couple of days ago on that so have you tried the workaround we suggested? Start PokerTracker 4 and go to 'File > Open User Data Folder' and then close PokerTracker 4. In the Explorer window that opened go to the 'Config' folder and open 'PokerTracker.cfg' in Notepad (or any plain text editor). At the top of the file should be a section labelled [General]. Immediately below that line add a new line like this:

[General]
Community=N

Save the change and then try things out. This will prevent the Community page working in PokerTracker 4 but should allow TableTracker searches to work until we can resolve this issue.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Table Tracker not working on Pokerstars.. Still

Postby EagleSevens » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Ok for some reason I missed the reply on my ticket, that has solved the problem, thanks alot and sorry for the grumpy thread.. I guess I'll leave it up in case anyone has a similar problem in the future. Thanks again Flag. :D
EagleSevens

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker