Table tracker problems

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Table tracker problems

Postby bobbydavro » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Just set up PT4 and table tracker and I seem to be getting no end of crashes with table tracker and stars (and micro gaming)

sometimes it scans stars and gets some tables but mostly it seems to crash after a couple of seconds of scanning.
As for micro gaming I haven't got it to scan anything or show any tables.

Finally if it does sometimes scan stars then it won't actually open a table, nor will it launch the site.

I have tried the Community-N flag in the cfg but that doesn't appear to change anything, it has detected the stars app in the config setup but trying to use it to launch it or launching itself doesn't seem to matter either way.

Have been through the guide for all setup and searched here and tried every tip i can find. Is table tracker just broke at the moment?
bobbydavro

Re: Table tracker problems

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 am

bobbydavro wrote:I have tried the Community-N flag in the cfg but that doesn't appear to change anything

Specifically it should read as

Code: Select all
Community=N

and be added under the 'General' section of the PokerTracker.cfg file. If that didn't resolve the trouble for you please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file so we can investigate that. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Table tracker problems

Postby bobbydavro » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:50 am

support ticket submitted, I did have it as =N thanks.

[General]
Community=N
RunCount=7

https://support.pokertracker.com/user/viewticket/271706

Odd how it worked once and then never again. I can see microgaming doesn't work in some other comments due to lobby anon so I've removed scanning on that. Can't get anything out of stars at all though it just crashes the whole app after 2secs whatever I do.
bobbydavro

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker