Deleting hand notes

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Deleting hand notes

Postby MouseyB » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:35 am

Is there any way that I can get rid of them? Once I've put notes on a hand in the replayer, they always show up in my hand reports when I filter for marked hands. Obviously the note is not a tag, so removing all tags doesn't get rid of them. But I can't see any way to do so. This doesn't seem to work by purging notes either, I think because the purge is for player notes specifically.

(So just to clarify, it's hand notes I want to delete - not tags or player notes!)

Thanks
MouseyB

Re: Deleting hand notes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:20 am

MouseyB wrote:Is there any way that I can get rid of them? Once I've put notes on a hand in the replayer, they always show up in my hand reports when I filter for marked hands. Obviously the note is not a tag, so removing all tags doesn't get rid of them.

When you make a hand note it also gets tagged in the database so they be found easily but if you don't want those hands displayed when looking at tagged hands you can filtering to specific tags by selecting them in the dropdown instead of using 'Show Marked Hands Only'.
MouseyB wrote: This doesn't seem to work by purging notes either, I think because the purge is for player notes specifically.

There isn't a built in method to purge notes and that can only be done using PGAdmin by deleting the notes table however that will delete all player and hand notes and it won't delete the existing tag from the hand note.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker