Positionality bit unclear

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Positionality bit unclear

Postby PeteX » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 am

Hello,

I'm trying to create a note that shows me the players 3-Bet range when he has raised from a position that leads to him being OOP on the flop.

For example, I raise from cutoff, Big Blind 3Bets and I call -> On the flop he is out of position. Everybody else has folded so it's just me and him on the flop.

I'm trying to use this kind of filtering:
1. Raised Preflop Any 3Bet
2. Active Player Position Relative To Lead Aggressor Relative Position of Select Is Out of Position.

But this doesn't work. If I include only the first condition, then a note is made. But if I add the second condition, then the note is not taken. I'm wondering if I'm misunderstanding the configuration of the second filter, which is like this:
Active Player = The player for which the note is being made, i.e. BB in this case
Lead Aggressor = The player who shows first aggression, i.e. me raising first in on the cutoff at this case.

What is wrong with my filter?
PeteX

Re: Positionality bit unclear

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:54 pm

The lead aggressor is the player who made the last preflop raise so it's not possible for both of those conditions to be true in your example. You can just filter for the active player being out of position on the flop instead.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker