Donkbet Flop with TP

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Donkbet Flop with TP

Postby Juringo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi,

I made a note on Notetracker to get players who donkbet the flop with top pair. The filter for it is the following:

- Bet Flop Donk bet
- Made One Pair On Flop Using One Hole Card Top Pair

I tested it and it seemed ok but then in one the hands I got this situation:

Player 1 raises first in (2bet)
Player 2 cold calls
Player 3 squeezes all-in
Player 1 calls (with chips left)
Player 2 calls (with chips left)
Player 1 bets the flop (OOP)

Notetracker made a note on Player 1 considering that he had donkbet the flop. But actually he was the agressor preflop in relation to player 2, who just cold called both the 2bet and the squeeze. So it seems to me it wasn't a donkbet since Player 3 as the aggressor went all-in and had no more chips to act on the flop.

How can I fix it in a way that Notetracker consider a donkbet only when the lead aggressor preflop has chips to act on the flop?

I tried to include 'NOT Faced All-In Preflop" for the Player' Filter but then it will exclude also situations where someone went-all in and the Player really donkbets the flop when he was not the aggressor preflop at all.

Thanks!
Juringo

Re: Donkbet Flop with TP

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:48 am

There isn't a way to exclude that (other than filtering for being heads up postflop) and as you mentioned it should not be possible to donk bet the flop in this situation so if you can attach that hand to a Support Ticket we can forward this example to the development team.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker