Call an Open Shove

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Call an Open Shove

Postby potamito » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 am

Having issues building this autonote on notetracker, i would like to build a series of "Call Open Shove - COS" autonotes for different stack sizes while using the {cardrange} variable but when testing i dont get any results over a 5,000 hand sample so im guessing i must be doin something wrong, this is what i have...

For the Player tab...
player.jpg

For the Opponent tab...
opponent.jpg

Thoughts?
potamito

Re: Call an Open Shove

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:19 am

That's working for me but you might want to change (Tournament Blind Filter Big Blind Equal To 100) for the player to (Tournament Blind Filter Big Blind Greater Than or Equal To 100) so it matches the opponent filter. Also bear in mind that the effective stack size for the player won't necessarily be the same as for the opponent and you will only get results if both players have that effective stack size.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:04 pm

I change it a bit but im still not getting any results on a 5k hand sample on the Test tab...

Player
sshot-123.jpg

Opponent
sshot-122.jpg
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Are there hands that meet this criteria in your database if you filter for them in a custom report? If there are then give them a unique tag and then load these tagged hands in the NoteTracker test window before testing your note definition.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker