Position number

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Position number

Postby Musashi1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:30 am

Hi, I'm creating some custom notes and I'm having trouble identifying the numer of exact position for cash 6max
I know that button is 0
sb 9
bb 8
utg 1

until there everything goes well, but I am having problems with MP and CO, what numbers corresponded to him?
Following the logic, I put them 2 and 3 respectively. But I take notes that do not correspond to those positions
Any ideas? Thanks!
Musashi1

Re: Position number

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 am

The blinds are always seat 9 and 8 but for other players the seat number is how far off the button a player is so on a 6max table CO is 1, MP is 2 and UTG will be 3 (UTG will be 7 on a 10 handed table).
Flag_Hippo

Postby Musashi1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:The blinds are always seat 9 and 8 but for other players the seat number is how far off the button a player is so on a 6max table CO is 1, MP is 2 and UTG will be 3 (UTG will be 7 on a 10 handed table).

I have placed the numbers in the way you comment. They work perfectly, but I've had two mistakes.
Both have happened when the one who opens first is me, and someone pays in the blind.
Then notes appear about another position for villain, when no note should appear, since he do not have the initiative
This makes me think that maybe I should add something to the filters that I'm using
Basically I'm trying this:
Code: Select all
Raise of first raiser position of selected is exactly 0 

I insist this is working well in most cases, but even if it is one or two errors I can not allow them so I have no idea what to do. Thank you!
Musashi1

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:22 am

Can you please let me exactly what it is you are trying to record in your note and give me the full note definitions you have applied to the player and opponent in NoteTracker.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker