Notetracker taking notes, but not displaying during play

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Notetracker taking notes, but not displaying during play

Postby fugalfervor » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi All,

I'm playing on Ignition, using the hand grabber and notetracker. When I look through my hand history, when I replay the hand I can see notes that were taken during my sessions. But while I'm playing, the notetracker fields are blank.

What's more, I can't MAKE any notes during play. I'll make a note, click "save" and the next time I open the window there's nothing there in the fields.

The thing is, notetracker used to work just fine. It's been crucial to my strategy since I've been multitabling and can't keep track of everyone's behavior.

I'm not sure how to go about fixing it -- any suggestions?
fugalfervor

Re: Notetracker taking notes, but not displaying during play

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:59 am

Please open a Support Ticket with a PokerTracker4.log file that's recorded the trouble so that we can investigate that for you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby LesJ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Please open a Support Ticket with a PokerTracker4.log file that's recorded the trouble so that we can investigate that for you.

Having exactly the same problem on the same site. Did you get a resolution?
LesJ

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:48 am

That's not something we've been able to reproduce and are still investigating but if you report this to us with your log file we can see if there is anything you might have in common with the OP:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker