Fast editing/creating AutoNotes in Note-Tracker

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fast editing/creating AutoNotes in Note-Tracker

Postby dvirus » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:52 am

Hello,

I have big mass of Auto-Notes in Note-Tracker which needs to be edited quickly + I want to create more new notes.
But when I edit an AutoNote I must click "Save" after each change before jumping to the next one. It is annoying and making the process very slow and not-flowing.

I tried to open the *.pt4note files with Notepad++ to try editing, but it can't read the file content.

Is there any way to bulk-edit / bulk-create of Note-Tracker Auto-notes?
Or maybe just an easier way to edit it without the need to click "Save" after each single change.

Thanks
dvirus

Re: Fast editing/creating AutoNotes in Note-Tracker

Postby ThisisJP » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:11 am

dvirus wrote:Hello,

I have big mass of Auto-Notes in Note-Tracker which needs to be edited quickly + I want to create more new notes.
But when I edit an AutoNote I must click "Save" after each change before jumping to the next one. It is annoying and making the process very slow and not-flowing.

I tried to open the *.pt4note files with Notepad++ to try editing, but it can't read the file content.

Is there any way to bulk-edit / bulk-create of Note-Tracker Auto-notes?
Or maybe just an easier way to edit it without the need to click "Save" after each single change.

Thanks

Same question..I didn't find anything with the search button
ThisisJP

Re: Fast editing/creating AutoNotes in Note-Tracker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 am

Bulk editing of NoteTracker definitions isn't currently possible I'm afraid.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker