Bet Sizing Note Problem

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bet Sizing Note Problem

Postby Tinman9956 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Im trying to make a note for open bet sizing per position, the problem im having is trying to eliminate players who post a blind when they join a table. As an example for when I raise 4x the blinds it will bring back hands when I try to isolate the player posting the blind when they join the table. What do I need to do to show only hands I raised 4x with no players with blinds posted when they join the table. Here is a screen shot of what I have. Thank for the help.
Attachments
Bet Sizing.JPG
Tinman9956

Re: Bet Sizing Note Problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:15 am

There isn't any way to filter for another player having posted the blind to join the table.
If you wanted to test for exactly 4BB raises you could use the 2Bet Size option 'Percentage of Pot Between' option (instead of 'BB Between') because there's a difference in the percentage between raising 4BB into a pot containing just the BB+SB vs one also containing an out of position blind. However, that won't work for a range of raise sizes like you have here.
WhiteRider

Re: Bet Sizing Note Problem

Postby Tinman9956 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:58 am

Ok, thank you.
Tinman9956

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker