New Active Auto Notes not appearing in Hud replayer

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New Active Auto Notes not appearing in Hud replayer

Postby EdouardB » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:50 am

Hi, i've just created new Auto Notes. They are appearing after i click on "Test" button alongside the Auto Notes by default (shaun deeb notes) but when i click on the specific hands with the Hand replayer , there are no new Auto Notes fo the ones i've created. There are just the Default PT4 ones. Is it due to the fact that i can't have new auto notes for Hands i played couple months ago? I thought it would be possible to include auto notes for hands i've imported after poker session without using "get hands while playing"

Please find attached the screenshots to better understand the issue:

As you can see :AutoNote: Hand #4566492127: Player: Chino13004 Note:HU SB - Range Limp-Call Push 7.5bb- {cardrange:54o} , the auto note i created HU SB- ... appear in the test run but not in the note editor for the player chino13004

( I've tried to click/unclick on the "Stop/Run" button in the Status section of NoteTracker to include my new AutoNotes in the processed hands but it changes nothing)
Attachments
AutoNote.png
EdouardB

Re: New Active Auto Notes not appearing in Hud replayer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Notes will only be taken for hands played/imported after you created the new note definition. To apply any changes on historical hands you need to purge the existing notes via the "Status" tab and then select "Run" to start processing those hands again.
Flag_Hippo

Postby EdouardB » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Thanks. A question about a 3Way Autonote. As you can see attached i recorded an AutoNote when Button player Limp and Call a Push at 18bb+ (active player position is 0), But will it include any Limp/call push vs Me (Hero) and the guy at the Button , and/or also Vilain at the Button vs the Other Vilain (player) located in SB or BB?

If that's the case, What can i include in the "opponent" box which is empty? a filter like "(Player is Hero)" if i want the autonote of me only vs Vilain at the button or choose Not (Player is Hero) in the opponent box to have autonotes between the Other two players exclusively.

Hope you see what i mean.
Attachments
0ce665a0e2f0aa9d8af4d42984f4e612.png
EdouardB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:53 am

You can use the 'Player Is Hero' or 'NOT Player Is Hero' filter along with filters for raising all-in to separate the notes.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker