HUD uptadating

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD uptadating

Postby -leofishAA- » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:19 am

Hy everyone,
I've just afford PT4 yesterday for the 1 month trial.
And I've got one question..
I've configured my HUD as I wanted but each time I got in a new session/ table my HUD start again from the beginning (0 hands played).
I want to knows if that's normal and if it's possible to change the way it appears and judge me on my 1000 hands.

PS: The opponents I meet for more than one time got the HUD with all the hands they played. Indeed it's described -hands (total) , hands this session-

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

-Léo-
-leofishAA-

Re: HUD uptadating

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 pm

That's normal. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your PokerTracker 4 reports or load up a hand (any hand) in the replayer and turn that option on via the 'Options' button. On live tables PokerTracker 4 only shows your session stats in the HUD at each table and as your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much if at all between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt or your opponents .You also have the option of enabling session statistics for your opponents at anytime by double clicking on their HUD which will then change to a red background.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker