Duplicate Hand History?

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Duplicate Hand History?

Postby KB1224 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:25 am

Good Afternoon,

Is it possible that PT4 can import duplicate hand history if the text file is labelled differently? I was unsure if PT4 had my full hand history and so i have imported them again. Is there a way of checking if the same hands have been duplicated during the import process? Lastly, if hands were to be duplicated, is there a generic folder in which the imported hands are stored within PT4 so i can delete them?

Many thanks
KB1224

Re: Duplicate Hand History?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 30, 2020 2:14 pm

The same hand number and site combination will not be imported regardless of the name of the file or how many times they are imported. (They will be rejected as duplicates.)
WhiteRider

Postby KB1224 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:09 pm

WhiteRider wrote:The same hand number and site combination will not be imported regardless of the name of the file or how many times they are imported. (They will be rejected as duplicates.)

Excellent - thank you for confirming. One last thing i hope you can assist with... On my PC I have imported my hand history, however, when i attempt to run some reports, i note it only displays games this year (i have checked all filters including dates). On my MAC however, i am able to see games pre 2020. Is this an issue you are aware of and are able to advise on a solution?

Much appreciated
KB1224

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 31, 2020 3:09 am

We have no known issues like that. Are you sure that you imported all of your history files?
Is it possible that you have hands from different sites and you're looking at one that you started playing only this year? For example, you could have multiple sites linked as aliases on your Mac, but not on your PC?
WhiteRider

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker