help with poker tracker

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

help with poker tracker

Postby kid_styles » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:07 pm

error 1.png
I'm having trouble with poker tracker 4 on my mac.

For some reason its not working properly as i followed the correct steps to make it work.

view stats is not working as its not showing anything. and view import status is giving me errors as well.

please help
kid_styles

Re: help with poker tracker

Postby kid_styles » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:10 pm

here is a screenshot of my results. and its not showing anything either =(
Attachments
error 2.png
kid_styles

Re: help with poker tracker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:51 am

kid_styles wrote:view stats is not working as its not showing anything. and view import status is giving me errors as well.

The hands imported were skipped as duplicates and should be there so can you please check the following:

1. You have imported a Sit & Go Hero hand history and as far as I know these games are only available in Holdem and you are filtering for 'Omaha Hi' in your filters. If there is any text in blue in the left hand sidebar your report is being filtered so click 'Clear All Filters Above' and you should see your data.

2. The other hand histories you imported appear to be from cash games and you are in the tournament section of PokerTracker 4. Cash game data ($) and tournament data (T) are separated so you won't see cash game data in the tournament section.

kid_styles wrote:and view import status is giving me errors as well.

The unrecognised file format can be ignored but there was one import error so if you attach a copy of the 'Bangkok' hand history file to a Support Ticket we can take a look at that. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS