mac support for Winning Poker Network/America's Card Room

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: mac support for Winning Poker Network/America's Card Roo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:02 am

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 as the issue discussed in this thread was resolved with the release of PokerTracker v4.14.13. If that does not help what is the specific issue with your results? Are these Omaha cash games and/or multi table tournaments?
Flag_Hippo

Postby srcastle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:25 pm

I have opened tickets on this issue before. My pokertracker is up to date. Currently running 4.14.23. I play NLHE mtt's and cash games. The hands generate errors during every session. Its usually key hands where I see the flop. Because of this, I miss out on opportunities for review, and it also skews my results.
srcastle

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:41 am

The issue with those hands that two or more players are listed as showing exactly the same holecards in the summary section so the hands will need to be edited as detailed in your ticket for PokerTracker 4 to import them. Hopefully WPN will releasing a fix for that in their Mac client at some point in the future.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bsmack » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:06 am

Have the issues with PT4/WPN been resolved? I see the last post is from March 28th, 2017. Do hand imports work correctly now?
bsmack

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:40 am

PT4 should import any correctly generated hand histories for WPN on Mac. I believe we still see some errors like the incorrect hole cards mentioned above, and some games like Jackpot SNGs do not save hand histories while you play so those games can't be imported live (you need to request them afterwards from the lobby) and therefore the hud cannot work for them.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to PT4 for macOS