PT4 and winamax

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 and winamax

Postby dryas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello,

I've tried using PT4 with winamax and to my great surprise it didn't work, and after a few research I found out that you don't support winamax anymore ???
How come ?
On my side I did buy PT4 and i am playing solly on winamax...
If your traker doesn't work anymore on this site it's an issue, as when I did bought it it was advertised compatible with winamax, and therefor if you don't want to update your policy on that mater the product no longer fits its description as for purchase date, and if so I very much like a refund.

How should I proceed?
dryas

Re: PT4 and winamax

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:16 am

Winamax should be working on Mac, although currently hand history folder detection doesn't work (this is fixed for the next update). In the meantime you can configure the hand history folder manually - check the Winamax Configuration Guide for how to do that.
WhiteRider

Postby dryas » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 am

WhiteRider wrote:you can configure the hand history

I've done that, and the folder was correctly set, but while I was playing the hand couldn't be red.
I'll try again on y next session and update you with the results
dryas

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:56 pm

I recommend enabling logging in PokerTracker 4 before you start your next session so if things do not work you can send us your log file in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on while you are playing. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS