Can't reset hud on table

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can't reset hud on table

Postby puich » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Hey,

On anonymous tables on Winamax, HUD works but doesn't reset when a player leaves and another joins, which lead to corrupted stats. I tried to reset stats but it keeps the current ones (nothing changes).
The only way to reset stats is to quit the table. Is there a way to reset HUD when a new player come without leaving? I remember a few years ago when new players join, HUD would restart for that player (or perhaps If I put reset).

Also, no ideas if the twos are related, but after I play like 100 hands, and I move on different tables PT4 would detect new tables but not display HUD on them. I have to stop HUD - imports hands with setup assistant - and then restart again, which is pretty inconvenient.

I have latest version of PT4 (updated yesterday) and did the database update/maintenance thing suggested along with the new update.

Thanks for your help.
Attachments
Capture_d_écran_19_02_2021_18_33.png
puich

Re: Can't reset hud on table

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:17 am

puich wrote:On anonymous tables on Winamax, HUD works but doesn't reset when a player leaves and another joins, which lead to corrupted stats. I tried to reset stats but it keeps the current ones (nothing changes).
The only way to reset stats is to quit the table. Is there a way to reset HUD when a new player come without leaving? I remember a few years ago when new players join, HUD would restart for that player (or perhaps If I put reset).

It's not currently possible to reset an individual players statistics but if you are using 'Set All to Table Session Stats' (it looks like you are using lifetime) you can reset the entire tables session statistics using 'Reset All Session Stats' (that doesn't reset the HUD using lifetime statistics). Further functionality may be added in future to allow for the automatic/manual resetting of individual player statistics and to be notified of any changes here you can open a Support Ticket.
puich wrote:Also, no ideas if the twos are related, but after I play like 100 hands, and I move on different tables PT4 would detect new tables but not display HUD on them. I have to stop HUD - imports hands with setup assistant - and then restart again, which is pretty inconvenient.

So we can find out what's causing that please enable logging, reproduce this issue and send us your PokerTracker4.log file in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Can't reset hud on table

Postby puich » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:52 pm

Thanks, I submitted a ticket.
puich

Return to PT4 for macOS