Ignition Hand Grabber

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ignition Hand Grabber

Postby aptabarov » Mon May 24, 2021 7:47 am

Hello,

I registered for the Hand Grabber, but I didn’t see Ignition listed in Configuration to grab hands. I then realized that the hand grabber is only for Windows, it seems. Any suggestions on what to get to grab hands that is best for Mac?

If possible, I'd like to use the HUD while playing, but not use the hand grabber / converter in real time. I want to use the hand converter after 24 hours in order to download the hands that include mucked hands of my opponents.

Thanks!!
aptabarov

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 24, 2021 12:01 pm

aptabarov wrote:If possible, I'd like to use the HUD while playing, but not use the hand grabber / converter in real time.

The HUD can only be displayed when the hand grabber is used to import hands as you play (on a Windows install).
aptabarov wrote:I want to use the hand converter after 24 hours in order to download the hands that include mucked hands of my opponents.

The hand grabber isn't required for this. Hands downloaded from the Ignition client after 24 hours can be directly imported into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' (on Mac or Windows).
Flag_Hippo

Postby aptabarov » Mon May 24, 2021 7:23 pm

Thanks, but I downloaded the hand history and I don't see any files saved down. I can open cup the files and see the hands as notes, but the actual files are nowhere to be found. I right clicked on Ignition, Show Package Contents, Contents, Mac OS, and the folder is empty. I can copy and paste the notes into files myself. What kind of files should they be?
aptabarov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 25, 2021 6:55 am

You will need to create a new folder - see this guide.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS