HUD Pop ups

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Pop ups

Postby Xjunky » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:05 am

When I click on a pop up it takes ages to propigate the stats. I mean about 10 mins. It used to work fine but now suddenly it won’t. I have tried different HUDs and they are all the same. Any ideas? Such a delay makes pop ups compleatly useless in game. The HUD works fine in all other respects. Its just pop ups that dont.
Xjunky

Re: HUD Pop ups

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Based on that information it's possible your database cache needs to be rebuilt. If your database isn't very large click "Database -> Database Management", select your database then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild". Be prepared for this to take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database and/or a slow HDD and it could fail completely if you do not have much free disk space. Make sure that your computer does not power itself off or go to sleep while it's running or you will need to run it again from the start.

If that doesn't fix it enable logging, reproduce this problem with your popups and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS