HUD desordenado

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD desordenado

Postby P3drobiker » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:02 am

Hola,

No consigo que el hud salga ordenado. Creo que es por culpa de la mesa favorita pero no consigo que PT4 la guarde.
Abro la configuración, le digo que quiero la mesa de 6 en pokerstars y le doy al ok. Cuando lo vuelvo a abrir esta puesto en la mesa de 10

Alguien sabe que tengo que hacer??

Gracias
P3drobiker

Re: HUD desordenado

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:18 am

I can't get the hud to come out neat. I think it's because of the favorite table but I can't get PT4 to save it.
I open the configuration, I tell him that I want the table of 6 in pokerstars and I give the ok. When I open it again it is placed on the table of 10

Does anyone know what I have to do?

It does not matter what table size is shown in the site configuration when you re-open the page.
If you set the seat number for 6-max then that will be saved. If you select 6-max again you should still see your configured seat number.

At PokerStars the Hud will appear while you are waiting to post the blinds (if you have the 'memory grabber' option enabled) but it will not rotate to your preferred seat until you have played your first hand and it has been imported.
If you move the Hud before you play your first hand then it will be incorrect after you play your first hand.

Make sure that your preferred seat is set the same in PokerStars and in PT4. (The easiest thing is to enable 'auto center' in both, and not set seat numbers at all.)
Open a single table and start playing. Do not move the Hud before your own Hud stats appear.
Once your own Hud stats appear, if they are not next to the correct seat then hold the Command key (Control on Windows) and drag the stats to the correct players. Click PT-icon > Save Layout when you are done.
WhiteRider

Re: HUD desordenado

Postby P3drobiker » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:52 pm

I have put it in the atuomatic center and everything works fine.
Thanks a lot
P3drobiker

Return to PT4 for macOS