Problem in HUD stats

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem in HUD stats

Postby jasimaki » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:33 pm

Hi there,

after the latest update I can't see the table of the "total" stats of a player,I used to see by clicking on the HUD profile I use.

I have attached 2 photos of before and after to see what I mean.

Once in a while some stats appear but for an extremely limited number of players I have interacted with.

Thanks
Attachments
after.jpg
before.jpg
jasimaki

Re: Problem in HUD stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:29 am

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue in your screenshot and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jasimaki » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:19 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue in your screenshot and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.

Thanks for your response.
I have followed your instructions, a support ticket has been sent.
jasimaki

Postby UShovedIn2Nuts » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:29 am

Exactly same problem here.
UShovedIn2Nuts

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:46 pm

UShovedIn2Nuts wrote:Exactly same problem here.

The OP hasn't followed up on their problem and your issue may not even have the same cause so please report this to us in a Support Ticket with a screenshot and your support bundle so we can check your logs and advise you accordingly:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mkablo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:02 am

seems this is an issue, i created a new database and it worked.. but then all older stats not able to use
Mkablo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Mkablo wrote:seems this is an issue, i created a new database and it worked.. but then all older stats not able to use

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce your issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mkablo » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:42 am

I dont think support has an answer for this yet. i keep being told to open new database which works, and send a bundle, but teh old data base still doesnt work. Also being told now apparently i am keeping my PT4 oipen for to long which i have done for 4 years now…. Smh bad update i think
Mkablo

Return to PT4 for macOS