PT4 Tournament Results Missing and Incorrect

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Tournament Results Missing and Incorrect

Postby Trxcky99 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:32 pm

I just purchased PT4 earlier this week so that I can use the HUD and get better insights on my tournament leaks. I would like to be able to look at my graphs and I was really disappointed to find that my graph for tournaments is insanely far off. It says I am down over $11K but I am a break-even to slightly profitable player. I play on pokerstars in the US. I cross referenced with my shark scope graph and can confirm that several wins are missing and are appearing as losses.

For example: on 2022/08/14 in tournament ID #3076634133 it is showing -$30.00 when I actually placed 3rd for +$548.00.

another example: tournament ID #3076769890 it is showing -$30.00 when I actually placed 3rd for +$621.00

I'm not sure what the cause for this is, but I need help fixing it so that I can get an accurate depiction of my tournament results.
Trxcky99

Re: PT4 Tournament Results Missing and Incorrect

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:30 am

Please make sure you are saving PokerStars tournament summaries and importing them into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the hand histories:

PokerStars Configuration Guide - Tournament Summaries

For any existing tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually using the Tournament Results window. You can also request a CSV playing audit file from PokerStars and PokerTracker 4 will import that file to update your results information however it will only update non-zero results by default. If you want it to overwrite non-zero tournament information then you'll need to enable the 'Overwrite Data' Summary Import option in Configure > Sites & Import Options > Tournaments (click the blue help icon for more detail on what each option does.)

If you have any further trouble please open a Support Ticket and attach the PokerStars hand history/tournament summary/audit files for any tournaments which don't work for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS