ipoker.it on Mac OS

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ipoker.it on Mac OS

Postby fabiosozza » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:10 am

Hi, when are you guys adding support for ipoker.it for skins such as SNAI, SISAL, Lottomatica etc? Now every ipoker skin in Italy has a working Mac client and PT4 still has no support for us "ipoker.it on Mac" players.
Do you need hand samples? I can certainly provide them, no problem.

I had to find another HUD software + tracker which does the job but since I already own a PT4 license that's such a waste of money. Why wouldn't you want to add this support? I'd be very happy to not pay an extra membership for something else and stick with the better PT4.
fabiosozza

Re: ipoker.it on Mac OS

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:12 pm

I don't have a date for when support will be added but you will be notified of any change via your support ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:04 am

We have not been able to access an installer yet. If you are able to provide an installer please compress it and attach it to a Support Ticket and that would really help. Thanks.
WhiteRider

Postby fabiosozza » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:56 am

Thank you for your reply. Last time I installed a client I did it through the App Store on my Mac. No idea how to get the installer but if that’s suitable maybe I could just pass the app (I believe it’s actually the same). I’ll give this a try.
fabiosozza

Postby trinity1983 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:46 am

Hi Fabio,

It's pretty disappointing! Even more disappointing is the fact that I personally suggested where the hands are stored on my mac but nothing happened (no reply)

Here you can find my post:

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 4&t=100893

What I can do is analyse my game post session with the hands collected manually but no HUD in session.

Cheers!
trinity1983

Postby dreamcat » Sat May 06, 2023 5:57 pm

WhiteRider wrote:We have not been able to access an installer yet. If you are able to provide an installer please compress it and attach it to a Support Ticket and that would really help. Thanks.

How do you mean an installer? I just installed the new swedish ipoker version on my mac. I can find and inport hhs manually, but iPoker cannot be selected as a site in PT4. I have the iPoker installation file (Swedish version) if that helps?
dreamcat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 07, 2023 5:23 am

dreamcat wrote:How do you mean an installer? I just installed the new swedish ipoker version on my mac. I can find and inport hhs manually, but iPoker cannot be selected as a site in PT4. I have the iPoker installation file (Swedish version) if that helps?

I don't know if that's still needed but please zip/compress what you have and attach it to a Support Ticket. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dreamcat » Sun May 07, 2023 3:25 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
dreamcat wrote:How do you mean an installer? I just installed the new swedish ipoker version on my mac. I can find and inport hhs manually, but iPoker cannot be selected as a site in PT4. I have the iPoker installation file (Swedish version) if that helps?

I don't know if that's still needed but please zip/compress what you have and attach it to a Support Ticket. Thank you.

Ok cool! I sent in the installer. What is currently the status on getting iPoker HUD to work on macs?
dreamcat

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 08, 2023 3:09 am

Could you please tell us your ticket number? I don't see any tickets linked to this account and I'd like to see that installer.
WhiteRider

Postby dreamcat » Mon May 08, 2023 8:00 am

dreamcat wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:

Ok cool! I sent in the installer. What is currently the status on getting iPoker HUD to work on macs?

#T912033
dreamcat

Next

Return to PT4 for macOS