Searching by hand number for after session review (Ignition)

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Searching by hand number for after session review (Ignition)

Postby IBYCFOTA » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:23 pm

I mainly use PT4 to manually import hands on Ignition after 24 hours when they become available to me and then review them later. I was thinking about just tagging specific hand numbers as they come up in my session and saving them for review when I'm able to import them into PT4 but I haven't been able to find a way to search for specific hand numbers. Ideally I would be able to put in multiple hand numbers and then have them all come up on the replayer at once but I'll take whatever I can get. Thank you!
IBYCFOTA

Re: Searching by hand number for after session review (Ignit

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:26 am

If you create a custom hand report you can filter for specific hand numbers with this expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.hand_no = 'x'

The single quotes are required so don't remove them. If you want to filter for more than one hand number you can use a format like this:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.hand_no SIMILAR TO '(x|y|z)'

You can expression filters by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby IBYCFOTA » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:45 pm

Thank you! That was just what I was looking for.

On a side note, I did notice that clicking my opponents hands on the replayer to reveal their hole cards was a little bit inconsistent. Sometimes it works perfectly and then the next hand it will stop, only to be fine again on the next hand. I can get around this by checking "Show Known Hole Cards" but it's a little bit annoying as I need to uncheck it again before moving on to the next hand as I like to replay hands with just my own hole cards exposed so I can better practice my hand reading skills. Not sure if you guys are aware of that issue or not but figured I would mention it.
IBYCFOTA

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:50 am

That's not a known issue or something I can reproduce but you can report this to us:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS