Hud Pokerstars

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud Pokerstars

Postby Blackat » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Hey!
I have some problems with the Hud when I play on PokerStars.
The Hud starts as expected, but the statistics begin from zero every time even if I select lifetime stats. Has this problem on two macs.
The Hud is working correctly when I play at Boss Media.
Anyone have any idea?
Blackat

Re: Hud Pokerstars

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:09 pm

The stats for you always start at 0 because you don't know what the opponents think about you lifetime but you do know they've seen how you act this session. So you see your own stats session only in the HUD. If you want to review your stats in a lifetime format, you can do so using the PT4 Replayer. Your opponents stats should always be lifetime (unless you've turned on a limiting setting in Hud -> Edit Hud Options).
kraada

Postby Young Griff 86 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:51 am

I have a problem with PokerStars UK as I can't get Poker Tracker 4 to configure. I have followed numerous forums on Google and they have suggested all the usual things (click Get Hands From Site While Playing etc), however I can't get Poker Tracker to integrate. I have read that this is a general issue for PokerStars UK (not the American version), but if anyone knows how to get round this problem I would be very grateful!
Young Griff 86

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:04 am

PokerStars uses the same software in every country so to get things setup you should refer to this guide:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

If that does not get things going then please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS