Problem at the results -Not showing the looses

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem at the results -Not showing the looses

Postby hayatekirino » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:45 am

I play the 2.5usd at poker stars and the results are not all a the graph.i have notice that sometimes appears like MTT turbo at the tournament desc and sometimes like MTT 20-table Turbo Stngo.This i a problem because i can't take right results .
hayatekirino

Re: Problem at the results -Not showing the looses

Postby hayatekirino » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:52 pm

When i loose not count the result and when i win it count it
hayatekirino

Re: Problem at the results -Not showing the looses

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:31 pm

For any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually using the Tournament Results window. To open the Tournament Results window either right-click the selected tournament(s) and choose Edit Tournament or click the Edit Tournament Results button in the sidebar when viewing the Results page.

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

As you are on PokerStars then please make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories. We recommend that you have Tournament Summaries set to save in PokerStars (Settings -> Playing History -> Tournament Summaries) and set to import into PT4 (in Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> PokerStars).

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If you have any further trouble please include all relevant information detailing the problem (calculations, screenshot(s)) and compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS