hands showing wrong time

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

hands showing wrong time

Postby mrmeeseeks » Thu May 18, 2017 1:11 am

For some reason the date column is showing the hands as -20 hours from when they were actually played. For example in the screenshot below you can see hands played at 0603 on May 18 are being recorded as 1003 17 May.

http://i.imgur.com/7WilFKG.png

I've checked the actual hand histories and they are showing the correct date so it seems to be an issue with pt4 and not the hand histories from stars. Also on the graph when I click the today tab it is showing hands from 2 days ago, the only way I can view hands being played live in be using the "since date".
mrmeeseeks

Re: hands showing wrong time

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 am

Please enable logging via "Configure -> Options -> Logging Enabled". Next restart PokerTracker 4, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system along with your PokerTracker4.log file and a sample of hand histories so that we can investigate that for you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sreniok » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:09 am

Hi !!!
I have similar problem imported hands show me right time but when I go to results showing 8h back. Do you sorted your problem ???
sreniok

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:26 pm

Lots of different things can cause this so please report this via our support system along with your PokerTracker4.log file and a sample of hand histories so that we can investigate that for you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS