Hero vs Villain Stats

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hero vs Villain Stats

Postby duathlon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:33 pm

I'd like to look at my headsup stats vs a villain.

Specifically, I'm looking for: call 3bet, call in BB, fold to flop, turn and river cbet.

When I look in her hero vs villain tab I don't see the option to add all these stats.

There is an option to add something like river call, but I don't get any percentages for a group of hands, just a check box for specific hands.

Is Hero vs Villain not the place to do this?

Thanks
duathlon

Re: Hero vs Villain Stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:05 am

The 'Hero vs Villain' report requires special work behind the scenes to function properly and as a result regular stats cannot be added to it. If these are heads up hands then you can view your stats vs a specific villain by creating a 'Player Report' in the 'My Reports' section. To see your stats when a specific player was dealt in use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed and you will need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby duathlon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks for the help. I'm struggling to get useful data out of this:

I entered the player name. In the My Reports tab it shows just my player name and amount won and # of hands.

1. Is this where I should add stats to find what I'm looking for?
2. Is there a way I can view specific hands under the My Reports tab to verify these are hands vs that villain?
3. The amount won differs by $170 compared to what I see in the results tab 'hero vs villain'. Also, the My Reports tab shows 485 hands vs 408 hands in the hero vs villain section under results.
4. With this filter are these only headsup stats?
5. On call T cbet it shows 63% - is there a way I can see that actual number of hands included?
duathlon

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 pm

duathlon wrote:Is this where I should add stats to find what I'm looking for?

In the left sidebar there is a window labeled 'Available Stats' and you can double click on stats there to add them to your custom report.
duathlon wrote:Is there a way I can view specific hands under the My Reports tab to verify these are hands vs that villain?

To do that you will need to create a 'Hand Report' instead.
duathlon wrote:The amount won differs by $170 compared to what I see in the results tab 'hero vs villain'.

The upper half of the 'Hero Vs Villain' report shows how much you won or lost vs a specific villain whereas the custom report will display villains total profit/loss from those hands so if these are not exclusively heads up games then villain will also be winning/losing money vs other players at the table and not just you.
duathlon wrote:Also, the My Reports tab shows 485 hands vs 408 hands in the hero vs villain section under results.

The 'Hero vs Villain' report filters to only hands where hero lost money to villain or vice versa whereas this will not necessarily be the case in the custom report.
duathlon wrote:With this filter are these only headsup stats?

Only if you have played exclusively heads up hands with villain.
duathlon wrote:On call T cbet it shows 63% - is there a way I can see that actual number of hands included?

If you mean the sample size for that stat then you can hover your mouse over it in the report and it will tell you the number of actions/opportunities for the stat.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS