PokerStars: Player always at bottom?

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PokerStars: Player always at bottom?

Postby Smeags » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Hi,

I've just installed PokerTracker today. I'm on a Mac.

When installing it, one of the Pokerstars questions was: Do I always appear at the bottom of the screen? The default was yes, and this is how I left it selected.

Actually, I'm not always at the bottom of the screen. And when playing Zoom, the HUD display does not match up with each player correctly. I've noticed that my stats are always on the middle bottom seat though.

In PT, I can't find how to change this setting. Can someone help please?
Smeags

Re: PokerStars: Player always at bottom?

Postby Smeags » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:08 pm

And another thing: The HUD display is going in front of the Pokerstars display for that user.

So for most seats, I can't see the stack size of that player because the HUD blocks it. Can anyone help with this too pls? Getting the HUD moved slightly for each player?
Smeags

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:48 am

We recommend that you select 'Always Auto-Center Me' in the PokerStars software and have the "Auto-Center" option enabled in PokerTracker 4 via "Configure -> Site & Import Options -> PokerStars". If you have also selected specific preferred seats in the PokerStars software then this overrides the "Always Auto-Center Me" for those tables sizes on non-Zoom tables so if any are enabled please remove the checkmarks from those preferred seats.

If you need to move the HUD you can do so by holding the Command key while dragging the HUD or you can click the PT-icon and select 'Unlock Layout' to move the HUD around on the table without the need to hold the Command key. When you have your HUD placed where you want on the table you should save it by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout' so the new HUD positions are remembered for future tables.

Also when you join a regular table PokerTracker does not know where you are seated until after you play your first hand at which point it can then rotate the HUD to the correct places. Therefore if you join a table and the view rotates you should not move/save the HUD until after this happens. Going forward PokerTracker 4 will automate this placement for you (after your first hand at the table has imported).
Flag_Hippo

Postby Smeags » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 am

Thank you! :)

I'm at work now so will try it this evening.
Smeags

Return to PT4 for macOS