PT4 buggy, overloading Mac

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 buggy, overloading Mac

Postby Botnic » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi,

I’ve been having problems with PT4 for a while now. I thought it was my old hard drive but i’ve just put in an SSD and a backup drive and after PT4 initially working fine, it has started the same old problems.

It seems to slow everything down, and the drop down menus from the tabs on top of the table where you can check hands for review, save/lock table HUD, etc, doesn’t drop down anymore. It seems to be there because if I go to roughly where the “lock/unlocl” hud section is, I can unlock the HUD’s to move them around or lock them. It’s very frustrating as I’d like to be able to save hands for review later.

Everytime I close PT4 it has to import hands. I’m playing on WPN, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Cheers
Botnic

Re: PT4 buggy, overloading Mac

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:28 am

Please press/hold the 'Alt/Option' key while starting PokerTracker 4 to enable logging, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can see what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS