Pro poker HUD

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pro poker HUD

Postby dangereux333 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:13 pm

I was in the process of trying out / purchasing pro poker hud for mtt and 6 max cash.

And their support people asked me for email address and last 6 figure of registration. Then they told me something does not match. They told me I must have used a different email address to register PT4 at the time.

Can you please help me recover that email address I used ?

Thank you,
dangereux333

Re: Pro poker HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:55 am

Click "Help -> About" in PokerTracker 4 and let ProPokerHUDs know the email address that is displayed there (not the email address of your PokerTracker.com account).
Flag_Hippo

Postby dangereux333 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:26 am

The add on was sooooooo user unfriendly ... I would have never bothered had I known..

Now my HUD doesn't even import hands. I would just like to remove the add on and restore PT4 to the way it was before.

At least it was working before. Please advise,
dangereux333

Postby dangereux333 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:52 am

I have uninstalled and reinstalled PT4 ... and it does not import hands... after the stupid add on incident.

How do I restore PT4 to the way it was without the add on ?? Does it have to do with the cache database ??
dangereux333

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Adding custom HUD data like that sometimes requires additional tables which need to be added to the database outside of PokerTracker 4 and ProPokerHUDs should have provided you with instructions. You will need to contact support@propokerhuds.com to find out what you need to do to your database for those stats to work. You can also turn off any Premium HUD content by disabling the "Configure -> Options -> Download Premium Content" option and then restarting PokerTracker 4 but if you don't want the trial at all anymore contact ProPokerHUDs and request that your license is removed.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS