How to remove tournament hand history results from cash game

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to remove tournament hand history results from cash game

Postby adamwallen23 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi all,

How do I remove tournament hand history results from my cash game results?
adamwallen23

Re: How to remove tournament hand history results from cash

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:10 am

Have tournament hands imported as cash hands? Cash and tournament results are stored separately in the database so you shouldn't be seeing these results together anywhere in PokerTracker 4 except in 'Graphs -> Overall Results (Cash + Tournament)). You can purge hands from your database but if you have hands being imported incorrectly please send them to us in a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby adamwallen23 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello. Yes, I'm still having some hand histories imported in cash format. In cases such as this, the HUD also will not show up on my tournament table. These stats will show up under my cash game stats. Please help!
adamwallen23

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:........if you have hands being imported incorrectly please send them to us in a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby fingaz88 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:35 pm

I'm having the same issue. Tournament HUD isn't working and any tournaments I play on ACR are showing up as cash game hands, which throws the cash game stats completely out the windows. I know I'm not playing NL 500 but then hands are showing up that way. I'm running v14.15.6. I lost an all in hand in a free roll and am showing a 30k hit to my cash game stats. There is definitely an issue with the software categorizing hands into the right place. Now I have to manually delete hands to get my cash stats back to normal.
fingaz88

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:51 am

There is a problem in the latest Mac version of the ACR software and it is not writing the hand histories properly for tournaments - a lot of the header information is missing from every hand and until they fix this we don't have enough information to import the tournaments correctly. That said, they shouldn't import as cash and I'll talk to the development team and see if we can do anything about that given the missing information.
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 for macOS