TOURNAMENTS IMPORT

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

TOURNAMENTS IMPORT

Postby aguador11 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:59 am

Hello,

i would like to report that PT does not move tournaments into the correct "Day" folder. Like I find the tournament played on the 1st of November in the 30th or 31st of October. Plus since two days it does not create the Day folder ( 11-01 and 11-02) at all and I cannot find the played tournaments on my mac. Could you help me about this somehow? And can this have something to do with poker room servers reset?

Thank you
aguador11

Re: TOURNAMENTS IMPORT

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:28 am

Go to "Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Preferences" and make sure "Separate by Date" has a check mark. If you still have trouble then please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'. Make sure not to access and send the log until after you have pressed 'Stop Getting Hands' as that is when PokerTracker 4 moves the hand history files to the processed folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS