Ignition allin adjusted not displayed

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ignition allin adjusted not displayed

Postby stolkachov » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi, I already asked it somewhere else and WhiteRider said it is going to be fixed in the closest release which was supposed to be 4.15.7.
As I can see it wasn't fixed.

Are you guys working on it?

Thank you in advance.
stolkachov

Re: Ignition allin adjusted not displayed

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:00 am

This will only be fixed for new hands generated by the updated hand grabber (v1.0.3) which was pushed out the day after v4.15.7 was released. If you have hands generated after that where the net adjusted result isn't calculated please attach the hand history file to a Support Ticket and tell us the hand number so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider

Postby stolkachov » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:24 am

Ok, I just imported some hands through "Get Hands From DIsk" as I am using Mac and Hand grabber is not working here.
I see ev line now. BUT, for some reason hands from zoom 6max were imported like NL FAST and not NL FAST (6 max) so replayer is showing 9 handed table.
Another thing, I see that probably due to this change

Added:
Ignition: Added support for anonymous players so that session stats display correctly and that anonmyous players cannot be selected via player select.

now player names in replayer and HH are not player1,2,3,4,5,6 but something like P1-57fae51b788ede4970a0aa33b10fbd45. Why is it needed? Before I could do player pool analisys through looking at Player1..6, but now it will be impossible as first of all it takes a lot of time to load Player Summary and second it looks like this (please see image attached)
Per my understanding these are helpful to track individual sessions on non zoom tables. But for zoom tables these are totally useless, also when importing through "Get Hands From Disk" is it possible to just assign Player1..6 like before?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 2.21.40 AM.png
stolkachov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:41 am

stolkachov wrote:for some reason hands from zoom 6max were imported like NL FAST and not NL FAST (6 max) so replayer is showing 9 handed table.

Please send us a sample of these hands in a Support Ticket.
stolkachov wrote:now player names in replayer and HH are not player1,2,3,4,5,6 but something like P1-57fae51b788ede4970a0aa33b10fbd45. Why is it needed? Before I could do player pool analisys through looking at Player1..6, but now it will be impossible as first of all it takes a lot of time to load Player Summary and second it looks like this (please see image attached)
Per my understanding these are helpful to track individual sessions on non zoom tables. But for zoom tables these are totally useless, also when importing through "Get Hands From Disk" is it possible to just assign Player1..6 like before?

This change means the HUD can update when a new player sits at the table without stats being mixed with the previous player and if you want to do population analysis you can do that in a custom report with the method described here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby stolkachov » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Thank you for showing me hot to create combined report. It is really helpful.
I created a ticket regarding 6max issue, another thing is that after I imported new hands into latest PT there is no Hero all the player names are p(1..6)-sessionid or whatever you are using as identification there. So when replaying the hands it is impossible to know who is the hero. It also not putting correct seat (if preferred hero seat is configured). PT does know who the real hero is as graphs that it is showing are correct, but it is virtually impossible to review hands right now. I added this to my support ticket as well. I would say it is kind of a blocker issue as I think I can't import any more hands right now before issue is fixed. Or I need to rollback to previous version
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 1.12.59 PM.png
stolkachov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:21 am

Hero is still called 'Hero' in the hand histories however the hand grabber can grab hands before hero is dealt in so you can have some observed hands without a hero. If that's not the case then please send your hands to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby stolkachov » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:27 pm

No it's not called a "Hero" in HH. And this is on Mac so Hang Grabber doesn't work there per my understanding so I am not using it. I already reported it as a bug and got a message that it was linked to Ticket #377175.
In any case, thanks for the help. I guess I will be waiting for the fix.
stolkachov

Postby jlong221 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:32 am

stolkachov wrote:Thank you for showing me hot to create combined report. It is really helpful.
I created a ticket regarding 6max issue, another thing is that after I imported new hands into latest PT there is no Hero all the player names are p(1..6)-sessionid or whatever you are using as identification there. So when replaying the hands it is impossible to know who is the hero. It also not putting correct seat (if preferred hero seat is configured). PT does know who the real hero is as graphs that it is showing are correct, but it is virtually impossible to review hands right now. I added this to my support ticket as well. I would say it is kind of a blocker issue as I think I can't import any more hands right now before issue is fixed. Or I need to rollback to previous version

Samsies for me. I preferred the previous version. My replayer shows the 9 handed table now and it doesn’t show “hero” at the table. When I open a hand to replay, all hands are hidden so I can’t tell which spot is me - it’s annoying.

Also, it would be nice if the replayer or the imported hands just showed their position instead of the P1####, P2####, etc. I can run reports just fine by selecting “player position”, but I wish that was the default when they imported; it’s easier for review on the replayer. The holdem range visualizer function would also be easier since I can locate them in the player drop down menu and understand what position P1, P2, P3, etc. really means.
jlong221

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:03 am

jlong221 wrote:
stolkachov wrote:My replayer shows the 9 handed table now and it doesn’t show “hero” at the table. When I open a hand to replay, all hands are hidden so I can’t tell which spot is me - it’s annoying.

This is a known issue that's specific to Zone hands and if you want to be notified when a fix is available then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby stolkachov » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Thanks!
Any ETA on when these issue will be fixed? I don't want to import new hands as it will be impossible to reimport them later.
So PT is pretty much unusable for me right now. Another question: Say I export all the ignition hands and make a new db and import them again. Will ev line appear for them? As right now there is no ev line for old hands because they were imported before 4.15.7
stolkachov

Next

Return to PT4 for macOS