Set up problem

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Set up problem

Postby Nozza25 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:36 pm

I have just downloaded PT4 but when I try to type in my player name in the choose new player section nothing comes up. I have Pokerstars set to save hand history and the language is set to English. What am I doing wrong please?
Nozza25

Re: Set up problem

Postby Nozza25 » Sun May 31, 2020 8:41 pm

I've now seen that when I go to configure Pokerstars it says the message "PokerStars does not appear to be installed". However, it is installed as I am currently playing on it. I'm worried that as I has two Pokerstars downloads on my computer (an old one before Stars changed to PokerStars UK download), that the software isn't recognising the correct download. I just deleted the first PokerStars download after realising this may be a problem which and it seems obvious that this is the one Pokertracker was recognising. Stangely, I can see hands I have played after a session but it won't give me live HUD whilst playing. I now don't know what to do.

Regards,

Peter
Nozza25

Re: Set up problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:53 pm

Is your PokerStars(UK).app located in your Applications folder when you view it in finder? If not, please move it there. If that does not get things going please send us your log file and a screenshot in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS