PT4 license not working

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 license not working

Postby leetnewb » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Hey,

I just recently completely formated my Macbook and after trying to reinstall it the message shows: the registeration code is not a valid code, do you want to continue trial mode?

I have had this same license over 4 years on my PC and my Mac. It seems to be working on my PC.

Thanks
leetnewb

Re: PT4 license not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:07 pm

I have sent a copy of your PokerTracker registration code to your registered email address so please make sure that you copy/paste the registration code exactly as received from the email I sent to avoid typos. If the code is entered correctly then something may be preventing PokerTracker from connecting to the registration server to validate your code. Please add an exception into your firewall to allow PokerTracker4.exe Full Internet access. (Simply disabling your firewall may not resolve the issue). For instructions on how to add an exception into your firewall please see the guide linked below:

Firewall Troubleshooting Guide

If that doesn't resolve it press/hold the "Alt/Option" key while starting PokerTracker 4 to enable logging reproduce the issue and then send us this file in a Support Ticket:

Users\{Mac Login}\Library\Application Support\PokerTracker 4\Logs\PokerTracker4.log

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS