PT4 Showing Loss After Winning Tournament

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Showing Loss After Winning Tournament

Postby steviebuzz » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:29 am

Hi,

I won a tournament last night but PT4 is showing it as a loss.

The tournament was a £11 (GBP) buy in and I cashed for £70, but in the results view of PT4 it is being logged as an $11 (dollar) buy-in with a $59.00 loss. I went into the edit tournament window and everything is fine there: it is showing the correct buy in and cash, but the results view is wrong and it is, of course, affecting my stats. Is there anything I can do?

I play on PokerStars. I should note that I play these games frequently, so have a number of months' results in PT4, and haven't had an issue like this before.

Thanks

Stevie
steviebuzz

Re: PT4 Showing Loss After Winning Tournament

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:32 am

Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue in a Support Ticket along with the original hand history and tournament summary file provided to you by PokerStars.
Flag_Hippo

Postby grin747 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem. I won around $70 in a tournament yesterday yet it is showing as a loss.

S
grin747

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:55 pm

On what poker site is that? The information provided in hand histories varies by site and if the results/winnings are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries (you can review most files yourself with a text editor) then PokerTracker 4 will not know what they are but for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually.

If you are playing on PokerStars then please make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If you need further assistance please include all relevant information detailing the problem and compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS