HUD not working on Pokerstars

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working on Pokerstars

Postby MrFlush » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:30 am

This has been a long-standing problem for me. Playing MTT - usually 8-h or 9-h and PT4 will often detect the first table but then completely fail to appear on subequent tables after I’v e been moved. Updating to the latest version has never fixed this and there’s nothing in my HUD settings (min hands e.g.) which should be preventing it from being displayed. Restarting HUD or quitting and restarting PT4 also doesn’t work.
MrFlush

Re: HUD not working on Pokerstars

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Can you please capture this trouble in a log file so we can investigate. In PokerTracker4 click 'Configure -> Options' and if 'Logging Enabled' doesn't have a check mark, click it such that it does. Close/restart PokerTracker4. When this issue next occurs take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log file for the session. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

Please note that every time you close/restart PokerTracker 4 it will begin a new log so you'll want to save/send that PokerTracker4.log file to us before restarting PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS