hi

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

hi

Postby Yahtr » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:41 pm

hi all, just bought TNII, this programme sometimes sucks: sit n go sensei stops randomly and when u resume you find yourself booked way over limit into 20 tables at a time although my max settings is on 14 tables. But good thing is it has stopped interfering with PS hotkeys. Hey is it possible to have two slots where HU tables automateically get placed into the second slot? Background: I play 9 handed SNGs around 14 tables and they can all be on first slot and i wonder if its possible for the tables that are either buble near or HU tables to automatically get placed into second slot?
Yahtr

Re: hi

Postby Denise29 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:33 am

Yahtr wrote:hi all, just bought TNII, this programme sometimes sucks: sit n go sensei stops randomly and when u resume you find yourself booked way over limit into 20 tables at a time although my max settings is on 14 tables. But good thing is it has stopped interfering with PS hotkeys. Hey is it possible to have two slots where HU tables automateically get placed into the second slot? Background: I play 9 handed SNGs around 14 tables and they can all be on first slot and i wonder if its possible for the tables that are either buble near or HU tables to automatically get placed into second slot?

Hi Yahtr

First of all i am sorry to hear you are having problems with SNG sensei, This is not what should be happening, To help us diagnose the problem further Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. A zipped file will be created and it will open the location of where that file is stored.

Please attach that file to an email and send it to us see this FAQ on Attaching Files http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/view ... 64#p121479

About sending HU tables to another stack we have the set table aside feature but this requires Hotkeys see this FAQ - https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/TN2 ... able-aside

Another option we have in the next release is if you use Multi-Stack layout you can set up filters so for example if you want all tables where BB > 200 to go to another stack then this can be done by setting up a filter.

I am not sure if it will work as you want it to with all tables with HU to go to a separate stack but will be added in the future.

Denise
Denise29

Postby Yahtr » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:08 am

TN2 stopped working, indicating windows clock error. No idea what is wrong with this software again.
Yahtr

Postby Denise29 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:14 am

Yahtr wrote:TN2 stopped working, indicating windows clock error. No idea what is wrong with this software again.

Hi,

I am unable to reproduce this issue TN2 is opening fine for me, can you please check and make sure that your computers clock and date are set correctly, Then reboot your PC and try the following

- Uninstall TN2 from Control panel
- Then go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the following folder (if exists) PASG
- Now go to this folder %appdata%\tableninjav2 and move the following file to your desktop: Keys_user.txt (or it might just be called Keys_user)
- Now reinstall https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ycyz6tdqiyne ... 9.msi?dl=0

If you still have the issue please navigate to the following location C:\Users\DeniseTiernan\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2 sort by Date Modified then send us the most recent TableNinja2.log file and Your TableNinja2.Licensing.log file . Then create a ticket in your Poker tracker account by clicking on Support > TableNinja2 > Contact Us then attach the file to that ticket and send it to us so we can investigate this.

Attaching Files
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II