TableTracker error message

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

TableTracker error message

Postby parma022 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Hey guys this is my first ever post in a forum of any kind :)

So when I click on search tables in Tabletracker, it tells me that there are 'no tables that match your criteria'. It was working sweet up until just now.. I tried restarting it etc, but it still says the same thing.. Secondly for a couple of weeks now I haven't been able to open a table through the Tabletracker, even though I'm launching the site through it (PS), it doesn't allow me to double click the tables to open them... ANy suggestions???
parma022

Re: TableTracker error message

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 am

For future reference, please post in the appropriate section of the forum - this section is for TableNinja.

PokerStars searches are working OK for me - are you searching the main PokerStars site or one of the .IT or .FR sites?
What stakes are you searching?

I believe the table opening issue at Stars is related to their software update, and is being worked on. I'm seeing the same thing but I'm in the UK where they updated to PokerStars.UK - can you tell us what PokerStars version you're using?
WhiteRider

Postby parma022 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Oh ok my bad :) I'm searching using the main Pokerstars not the other two you mentioned.. searching for .02 NL. Just says can't find anything matching that criteria.. I've tried others and it says the same thing. Thanks for you reply btw!
parma022

Postby parma022 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Update: It has randomly started working again?? Must have been a bug of somekind..
parma022

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:41 am

Great - thanks for letting us know.
WhiteRider

Return to TableNinja II