HUD not working on PP

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD not working on PP

Postby IveyMaster » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:37 am

Hi.

I've got a problem with the HUD on the fastforward tables. Particularly at NL25, because I've checked, and on the NL10 tables it works fine. The problem is, that HUD isn't not showing at all at one table, and on another it just shows stats from 10% of hands, and also stats are at wrong people. I would truly appreciate your help. I also want to add, that on the regular table it works perfectly
Regards.

PS: If I've made any language mistakes, I just want to say I'm not a native speaker :P
IveyMaster

Re: HUD not working on PP

Postby Denise29 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:21 am

Hi,

This is the thread for Table Ninja 2 not Pokertracker, For future Pokertracker issues please post in the specified section.

If you have not already done so please check our Security Software Guide to ensure all the PokerTracker 4 and PostgreSQL files are configured correctly.

Security Software Configuration Guide - https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... tion-guide

Next please refer to our site configuration guide. Please note that if you are playing a Fast Poker variant such as Zoom Poker, Rush Poker e.t.c then this needs to be enabled in PokerTracker 4 for the HUD to show.

Site Configuration

If you continue to have problems please duplicate the problem, take a screenshot or two and send us your PokerTracker 4 log file for investigation. To create a log file you will need to enable logging. This can be done in two ways.

1. With PokerTracker 4 closed go to "Start Menu -> All Programs -> PokerTracker4 -> PokerTracker4 (Logging Enabled)".

2. With PokerTracker 4 open go to "Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging". This will require a restart of Pokertracker 4.

The quickest way to access the PokerTracker 4 log is from the PokerTracker 4 "File -> Open User Data Folder" menu item - depending on your Windows settings it may look like just "PokerTracker4" or "PokerTracker4.log" with a sheet of paper for an icon. But don't go in the "Logs" folder for this since what we need isn't in there.

If you need help with attaching the log file to your reply or creating screenshots you can use these guides:

Attaching Files

How To Create A Screenshot
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II