stack won't display on PS7

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

stack won't display on PS7

Postby Yahtr » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:50 am

Hi, tableninja 2 won't show stack in big blinds on PokerStars 7. My system: Windows 7, 64-bit, TN2 v.2.4.48.0 I did follow all recommendations given to me so far (eg activating of aero, antivirus etc).
Yahtr

Re: stack won't display on PS7

Postby udbrky » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:40 am

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble.

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
udbrky

Postby Yahtr » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:35 am

As I selected 'Popup table whenever action is required' under 'Table Control', TN2 started to show the size of my stack in big blinds. But this created an additional issue which keeps annoying me. Whenever I play (usually 15 tables at the same time) table ninja keeps popping up tables that require action and I can't do anything on my other monitor!!!
Yahtr

Postby Denise29 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:50 am

Yahtr wrote:As I selected 'Popup table whenever action is required' under 'Table Control', TN2 started to show the size of my stack in big blinds. But this created an additional issue which keeps annoying me. Whenever I play (usually 15 tables at the same time) table ninja keeps popping up tables that require action and I can't do anything on my other monitor!!!

In the table control tab > Popup > Advanced > What do you have selected for "steal focus from other applications"
Denise29

Postby Yahtr » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 am

Denise29 wrote:
Yahtr wrote:As I selected 'Popup table whenever action is required' under 'Table Control', TN2 started to show the size of my stack in big blinds. But this created an additional issue which keeps annoying me. Whenever I play (usually 15 tables at the same time) table ninja keeps popping up tables that require action and I can't do anything on my other monitor!!!

In the table control tab > Popup > Advanced > What do you have selected for "steal focus from other applications"

this has never worked properly and won't in future - too many features that nobody actually needs - bad program listen, all i want for this program to show me the stack sizes in bb properly because this stupid pt4 won't show in later stages, and keep managing the tables in an appropriate manner, thats all, all that ninja vision, and god knows what else - nobody actually needs this crap
Yahtr

Postby Denise29 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:19 am

Yahtr wrote:
Denise29 wrote:

this has never worked properly and won't in future - too many features that nobody actually needs - bad program listen, all i want for this program to show me the stack sizes in bb properly because this stupid pt4 won't show in later stages, and keep managing the tables in an appropriate manner, thats all, all that ninja vision, and god knows what else - nobody actually needs this crap

Hi,

There is no need for two posts, you have already posted your issue and we have replied so please try to stick to one post. If you are having problems on PS then it is possibly due to the PS update that then have released today and i have notified the developers on this, if you go to the setup tab in the theme section if it says invalid then that is the reason for the issues you are having and we will need the following file your Pokerstars.ini file so we can investigate it further, This file can be found in the following location C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerStars.X

If you do not require all the other features in TN2 then the lite version might be for you as it does not have all those features supported. The other features that you say people do not use have being added due to request from customers so they are being used.

PS as a workaround if you go to the setup tab and the theme is invalid then in the override section click the drop down and select the theme from there.

Thanks
Denise
Table Ninja Support
Denise29

Postby Yahtr » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:53 am

clicked on support auto-update beta versions and got the new version, works fine but sensed a little lag when had 15 tables on
Yahtr

Postby Denise29 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:49 am

Yahtr wrote:clicked on support auto-update beta versions and got the new version, works fine but sensed a little lag when had 15 tables on

Hi,

Please describe the lag you were getting, also we would need the log file Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/genera ... enshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email or link to this post and we will look into it.

Thanks
Denise
Table Ninja Support
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II