No update from sent Table Ninja logs

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

No update from sent Table Ninja logs

Postby 8.HEATER-T2 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:06 pm

I recently had trouble with my table ninja and sent off some logs to help decipher what was happening. However, this was weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything since, which is a shame as its meant my 30 day trail has gone wasted, and I haven't been able to see what the software is like. I was wondering if you had any knowledge of how my logs are progressing, although, with only 2 or 3 days left of my trial, it doesnt seem like I'll be able to test much out of them when I receive them.
8.HEATER-T2

Re: No update from sent Table Ninja logs

Postby Denise29 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 am

8.HEATER-T2 wrote:I recently had trouble with my table ninja and sent off some logs to help decipher what was happening. However, this was weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything since, which is a shame as its meant my 30 day trail has gone wasted, and I haven't been able to see what the software is like. I was wondering if you had any knowledge of how my logs are progressing, although, with only 2 or 3 days left of my trial, it doesnt seem like I'll be able to test much out of them when I receive them.

Hi,

Can you give me a recap of the issue you were having so i can look into why you have not heard anything back. If in the event the issue has being solved we will issue you a trial code for a further 30 days.

Regards
Denise
Denise29

Postby 8.HEATER-T2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Here is a direct quote from my previous forum post:

When I am making a decision on one table, all too frequently a table in which it is newly my turn to act will steal focus from the table I am currently trying to make a decision on, resulting in me making bets on tables I did not intend that bet for. However this doesn't happen everytime, but on the times this doesn't happen to me, the new table will temporarily steal focus, before resorting back to the previous table I was focusing on. Because of this, I suffer many wasted seconds bets on wrong tables and frequent sit outs. How can I fix this?
8.HEATER-T2

Postby Denise29 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 am

8.HEATER-T2 wrote:Here is a direct quote from my previous forum post:

When I am making a decision on one table, all too frequently a table in which it is newly my turn to act will steal focus from the table I am currently trying to make a decision on, resulting in me making bets on tables I did not intend that bet for. However this doesn't happen everytime, but on the times this doesn't happen to me, the new table will temporarily steal focus, before resorting back to the previous table I was focusing on. Because of this, I suffer many wasted seconds bets on wrong tables and frequent sit outs. How can I fix this?

Hi,

When you sent the logs did you get a reply from a member of our team? Did you send the logs to PT or to Tableninja Support? What sites are you playing on and what layout are you using in TN2?
Denise29

Postby 8.HEATER-T2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:45 pm

I was told to send it to support@tableninja.com. Quite honestly, I deleted a load of my emails recently, and I cannot confirm if I received a conformation reply or not, although I think I did. I play exclusively on 888 (I know that its still in beta, but I was told it would work fine for MTTs), and I use the tile layout, although I did infrequently try Ninja Vision.
8.HEATER-T2

Postby Denise29 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:31 am

8.HEATER-T2 wrote:I was told to send it to support@tableninja.com. Quite honestly, I deleted a load of my emails recently, and I cannot confirm if I received a conformation reply or not, although I think I did. I play exclusively on 888 (I know that its still in beta, but I was told it would work fine for MTTs), and I use the tile layout, although I did infrequently try Ninja Vision.

Hi,

If you play With 888 then this is the issue, while we investigate this can you please use Table under the mouse and see if that helps for now.
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II