sng sensei not working

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

sng sensei not working

Postby vankammen » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:21 am

Hi, I am trying to get sng sensei to work with pokerstars.eu (dont know if i have pokerstars 7 or not..but in the lobby i see pokerstars.eu and that is also what table ninja detects) but i dont get it to work. I do have the sng tab activated and the language set to english. but i keep getting messages that the sng tab is not selected. plz advice. EDIT: when i try to save i get a popup i should save it as pokerstars7.eu. when i do that. i have a green mark. but still get the error: you must have the sng tab open.)
vankammen

Re: sng sensei not working

Postby vankammen » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:53 am

i have made some progres. now i have saved it as pokerstars7.eu.i do no longer get the error saying that sng tab is not selected.but when i press test i get a popup from the pokerstars client. the filter popup letting me choose which games i want to appear in the lobby. so i guess tn2 presses the wrong button.
vankammen

Postby vankammen » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:59 am

even more progress. now he does register. but everytime he tries it i get the huge filter popup appearing. can you turn that off somewhere?
vankammen

Postby Denise29 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:23 am

vankammen wrote:even more progress. now he does register. but everytime he tries it i get the huge filter popup appearing. can you turn that off somewhere?

Hi,

In order for SNG sensei to function the filter window needs to be in the foreground, it cannot be minimized other wise we will not be able to read the filters causing sensei to not function, you can however move that window to another location on your monitor where it will not be obstructing your tables.

Regards
Denise
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II