ninja tile does not always work

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

ninja tile does not always work

Postby vankammen » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:59 am

hi, i have been using ninja tile for a couple of days now. and most times when i raise or call the table is placed into the other grid i have defined for tables where i put money in the pot. but sometimes i push or raise and the table remain in the main grid. when i then manually shuffle through the tables and find the table it will then be pushed to the correct stack. pokerstars7.eu, mercury
vankammen

Re: ninja tile does not always work

Postby Denise29 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:21 am

vankammen wrote:hi, i have been using ninja tile for a couple of days now. and most times when i raise or call the table is placed into the other grid i have defined for tables where i put money in the pot. but sometimes i push or raise and the table remain in the main grid. when i then manually shuffle through the tables and find the table it will then be pushed to the correct stack. pokerstars7.eu, mercury

Hi,

By any chance are you manually clicking the bet, fold etc or are you using Hotkeys all the time? The only way this can happen is if you manually click buttons rather than use HKs, When using Ninja tile layout you must use HKs always.
Denise29

Postby vankammen » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:23 am

yeah i click manually. but the strang thing is that it works most of the time. sometimes it doesnt though.
vankammen

Postby Denise29 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:22 pm

vankammen wrote:yeah i click manually. but the strang thing is that it works most of the time. sometimes it doesnt though.

Hi,

Yes this is why, You need to use Hotkeys when using Ninja tile as it can work sometimes and others not.
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II