TN2 Spin&Go support?

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

TN2 Spin&Go support?

Postby TheDjiN » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:17 am

Hi guys,

I am mainly grinding Spins on PS and wanted to know if TN2 supports this format? Sorry if this question got asked already, but advanced search didn't give me any good results on my search.

Regards,

TheDjin
TheDjiN

Re: TN2 Spin&Go support?

Postby Denise29 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 pm

TheDjiN wrote:Hi guys,

I am mainly grinding Spins on PS and wanted to know if TN2 supports this format? Sorry if this question got asked already, but advanced search didn't give me any good results on my search.

Regards,

TheDjin

Hi,

Yes TN2 supports spins make sure you have a the correct version of TN2 please go to the setup tab and enable I want beta updates then restart TN2
Denise29

Postby TheDjiN » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:27 am

Hi Denise,

thanks for the reply! I tested the Spin&Go Sensei and it works quite well so far. Only sometimes new opnened tables do not get put into the empty slots when I use the Tile layout. Maybe has nothing to do with the Sensei itself, I'm not sure.
TheDjiN

Postby Denise29 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 am

TheDjiN wrote:Hi Denise,

thanks for the reply! I tested the Spin&Go Sensei and it works quite well so far. Only sometimes new opnened tables do not get put into the empty slots when I use the Tile layout. Maybe has nothing to do with the Sensei itself, I'm not sure.

Hi,

If you go to the table control tab > Layout > Layout Details > Tile do you have enabled "I want a fixed number of X slots?
Denise29

Postby TheDjiN » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:04 am

Yea I have this enabled and set to 2, since I try to establish my 2 table tile playstyle for now. I have managed to set it up with a custom layout and it works for now. Still don't get why the Tile layout is not putting the new tables in the slots correctly.
TheDjiN

Postby Denise29 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:32 am

TheDjiN wrote:Yea I have this enabled and set to 2, since I try to establish my 2 table tile playstyle for now. I have managed to set it up with a custom layout and it works for now. Still don't get why the Tile layout is not putting the new tables in the slots correctly.

Hi,

If you have this set to 2 then we will only tile 2 tables all others we will ignore.
Denise29

Postby Denise29 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:32 am

Denise29 wrote:
TheDjiN wrote:Yea I have this enabled and set to 2, since I try to establish my 2 table tile playstyle for now. I have managed to set it up with a custom layout and it works for now. Still don't get why the Tile layout is not putting the new tables in the slots correctly.

Hi,

If you have this set to 2 then we will only tile 2 tables all others we will ignore If you want to have more than 2 then set it higher or to the number of tables you wish to tile.
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II