TN2 subscription cancellation problems

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

TN2 subscription cancellation problems

Postby drwingman » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:32 am

I've been trying to cancel my stars only TN2 subscription for the last couple of days now so that I can get a version to use on FTP-uk instead. But the form doesn't recognise the email address I have here and the 2 cancellation support tickets I started through the suggested link don't seem to exist when I try to come back to them. So I thought I'd send a ticket just through the normal support section and that refused to be sent if I didn't select a product from the dropdown list that didn't actually have any products in the list. So now I'm here trying to find out if there is actually any way to cancel my TN2 subscription please?
drwingman

Re: TN2 subscription cancellation problems

Postby Denise29 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:23 pm

drwingman wrote:I've been trying to cancel my stars only TN2 subscription for the last couple of days now so that I can get a version to use on FTP-uk instead. But the form doesn't recognise the email address I have here and the 2 cancellation support tickets I started through the suggested link don't seem to exist when I try to come back to them. So I thought I'd send a ticket just through the normal support section and that refused to be sent if I didn't select a product from the dropdown list that didn't actually have any products in the list. So now I'm here trying to find out if there is actually any way to cancel my TN2 subscription please?

Hi,

If you can PM me your email address to which the code is linked to i can cancel it for you.

Regards
Ninja Support
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II