ipoker - cannot enter bet amount manually

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

ipoker - cannot enter bet amount manually

Postby suk12 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:25 am

Hi, I am not sure if this is bug or settings issue.

I used TN also for ipoker tables and it works fine, but after some updates I have troubles with entering bet amount manually. When I mark (by mouse) default bet amount in box I have about one second to write the bet I want. After one second the default number is set like "unmarked" and I am typing numbers behind the bet amount. So the only way to write my own bet is by clicking mouse which is not always comfortable.

Do you know about this issue?

Thanks for answer.
suk12

Re: ipoker - cannot enter bet amount manually

Postby Denise29 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:41 pm

suk12 wrote:Hi, I am not sure if this is bug or settings issue.

I used TN also for ipoker tables and it works fine, but after some updates I have troubles with entering bet amount manually. When I mark (by mouse) default bet amount in box I have about one second to write the bet I want. After one second the default number is set like "unmarked" and I am typing numbers behind the bet amount. So the only way to write my own bet is by clicking mouse which is not always comfortable.

Do you know about this issue?

Thanks for answer.

Hi,

Are you using the send numpad to bet box option?
Denise29

Postby suk12 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Well, I dont have a chance to enter the amount I want. Lets say that default amount in the bet box is 1000 and I want to made a bet of 3000. I mark the 1000 by mouse, however when I write 3000, the final amount in a box will be 10003000. Hope, that does make sence. I use tableninja only for tile tables, my betting hotkeys are all off.
suk12

Postby Denise29 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:42 am

suk12 wrote:Well, I dont have a chance to enter the amount I want. Lets say that default amount in the bet box is 1000 and I want to made a bet of 3000. I mark the 1000 by mouse, however when I write 3000, the final amount in a box will be 10003000. Hope, that does make sence. I use tableninja only for tile tables, my betting hotkeys are all off.

Hi,

Do you have send numpad and send backspace to be box enabled in the Hotkeys tab?
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II