Bug? TN2 opens more tables then it should!

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Bug? TN2 opens more tables then it should!

Postby TheDjiN » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:16 am

Hi,

I use TN2 for Spin&Go's and I am using a 4 table tiled layout. In the midst of the session it suddenly opens a 5th table which doesn't fit in the grid. To say the least: Its pain in the a** to handle this while you have 4 high speed spins open and have to take care of rearranging everything to get at least a glimpse of the fifth table. It happenend already 3 times and I have no clue why it is doing it. Is this a known issue and is there any solution for it?

And yes, I do have set "Concurrent Spin&Go's" set to 4 as well Concurrent SNG's.

Thanks for help!
TheDjiN

Re: Bug? TN2 opens more tables then it should!

Postby Denise29 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 pm

TheDjiN wrote:Hi,

I use TN2 for Spin&Go's and I am using a 4 table tiled layout. In the midst of the session it suddenly opens a 5th table which doesn't fit in the grid. To say the least: Its pain in the a** to handle this while you have 4 high speed spins open and have to take care of rearranging everything to get at least a glimpse of the fifth table. It happenend already 3 times and I have no clue why it is doing it. Is this a known issue and is there any solution for it?

And yes, I do have set "Concurrent Spin&Go's" set to 4 as well Concurrent SNG's.

Thanks for help!

Hi,

We will look into this in the mean time to help us with the issue, Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/genera ... enshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II